Tuesday, May 3, 2011

no title

I don't know if the weather is the major culprit but wow  my motivation is dwindling!  Self-sabotage perhaps?  Race right around the corner, working on this goal since February and now I am feeling uninterested and uninspired? The challenge shouldn't be over until i have meant the challenge  (the 5K RUN  )maybe the challenge was to see if i would stick to the program?  how can a give up now, when i am two weeks away from finishing it? I don't know, but i seem to have been side tracked ...

I ran with a friend Saturday and it was great.  The path was great we talked the whole time.  It was really good, but I have done nothing since, except i forced my self to run 28 minutes today.
Blah, blah I know  there are so many other things going on and to truly be concerned about.  But, for lame posts like this one is way  I wanted the to have this blog to journal my achievements and failures and doubts .

No comments:

Post a Comment