Saturday, April 23, 2011

WIndy~ RUN

I did  it!  Second time outside and I meet my challenge.  Bill ran with me for the first time,it was so windy this morning but warm. Ran 28 minutes (approx. 14 min miles).  I realize I have to deal with the elements and get off the treadmill so my goal now that today starts week 6; is to run outside at the very least twice a week.

 By the end of Week6 I will be running 30 minutes with two days of cross training ( which I  want to do at fitness 19)  and two rest days are built in.

seconds equal minutes, minutes equal miles and miles equal your goal!    If i can do this you totally can too!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow I am impressed! I knew you could do it! You kept up a good pace and never once complained. I am confident by the time you run the lilac race you will have no problem finishing (and not the last to come in) :o) keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow mom i cant belive how fare you came I know how chalinggin it has been but i know you can do it

    love your dater Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all sounds great. BUT as for me doing it too...I think I am a bit too old...but I do walk the dog ....it is good for both of us!

    ReplyDelete