Saturday, April 2, 2011

50 DAYS Until my first offical 5K

wow!   i am now in my third week of training , but have been working up to this point since Feb. 26( i think that was the first post)  so i have been going right along for over a month and have not missed a day yet.  which amazes me...  the fact that i am getting up on a Saturday morning and within minutes of waking saying, " i have to get up and run before the day starts" is a mind switch totally!

I ran today for 9 minutes straight with  one minute in between three times.  That is the longest i have run yet.  Later in the week i will be running 10-11min. with 1 minute in between.  that 1 little minute goes so fast.

I have not ventured outside but Bill has offered a few times to run outside with me and he will help  me keep track of time.   i am not ready yet.  I am afraid it will really discourage me.
My blood pressure is almost normal and that in it's self is awesome!  I am also planning on getting new sneakers this week too!!

Well keep me in your thoughts and prayers if you think of it.


I guess i can do anything i put my mind to!  Yea me!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment