Monday, March 7, 2011

Here are my concerns..... :)

Today has I am going along my merry running way only 10-11 days in this thing and  for the first morning i really just wanted to get it over with.  Negativity started setting in while running.  i ran 3 min 5 times with walking 1 min in between.  my  mind started to wander.  I was thinking about if this is hard  (it was not really hard , just annoying) I thought how will this be when i am in the rain, it is a hot summer day etc?? I am running in such a controlled enviroment.  I worry about  what will happen after i reach my goal ,will i still want to do this?  will i make it to the summerfest run????
i am running at an incline of 2.5 and 3.1 mph)  can any of the  experienced runners see and problems with that>  Am I on track?
just venting  my frustrations , i guess this is one of the reasons i started this blog to be able to do that and move on.  thanks for listening if you are and think SPRING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment