Sunday, March 6, 2011

I am feeling very motivated...really

Today's run: Run 2/1 x 6 for a total of 18 minutes. Don't forget your 5-10 minute walks for your warm-up and cool-down!

That is  one of the messages I recieved in my mailbox last week.  I am doing it and following along.  Actually sweating a little , something I normally try  not to do!!

I have down loaded a set of songs on a small little music thing I clip on my shirt.  I love that,  it makes the workout go fast and I love the songs I have on it so far.

Still 6 months away but I don't want to tallk numbers or how long ....I just want to keep it up!

I have been looking on websites for running clothes and shoes.There are some very stylish outfits out there for the she runner.  I also want to get a better pair of sneakers once I start running outside.  I new this would lead to shopping somehow.

In Charlie Sheen's words,        "I'm WINNING!" 
let's see how this week goes... :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you! Your an inspiration!
    Your#1fan-GL

    ReplyDelete