Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday

Thank you for the nice emails and for signing up as a follower, i appreciate it! 
i know it is not the most interesting blog to keep up with but it seems to help me knowing others are out there trying to achieve fitness goals too or are just supportive in my endeavor.  i am currently moving on the treadmill for 30 minutes ; half of that is actual jogging.  i just finished two days of 2/1 x5 , (run 2 min-walk 1 min) followed by 1/1 x 5.  Certainly, more than i have ever done in the jogging area before. 
I did have a scheduled workout with a friend at Fitness 19 yesterday and went on the elliptical for 20 min and did a little with weights but i managed to still use my treadmill at home later  in the afternoon.  The thing i see struggling with is boredom.  I am kept on my toes watching the minutes because i  am following this program run 2 walk 1 but i feel like i am starting to get bored and it is only day 5!!!
i do look forward to opening my email every morning to see what my jogging task is for the day! 
Overall, just wanted to say thanks to your replies and for following.  I  truly do,  appreciate it!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment